Monday, April 4, 2011

Bridal Hairstyle Tips For Blushing Brides To Be!

My plan book is filled with what I am going to do and what I am going to say to the man who is standing at the altar waiting to put the ring of new life around my wedding finger, but there is one thing that I have failed to put down in my book. Its not that I have forgotten about it, it's just that everything I try out just does not seem right. If you are wondering what I am trying to express,. Its none other than my hairstyle.

It's supposed to be the best day of my life and everything has to go perfect, but I don't know why I can't come to a conclusion as to which hairstyle suits best for me, my mother was my rescue and came up with the perfect solution to make me look drop dead gorgeous!

So here I am, sharing with you my experience on my wedding day as well as some ideas for brides on hairstyles!

1.Hair stylists are expensive and if you want to look your best on your special day, then hiring one to do your bridal hairstyle is the best option. Make sure to opt for a style you are familiar with and do not try out any new hairstyle thinking it will suit you. This is the day in your life where you need to look your best and not the worst dressed for the evening.

2.Bridal hairstyles need to be dealt with proper care. If you are going in for perming and coloring of hair make sure that you do it 3 weeks in advance. Last minute changes can make you stress out so its better to take that step in getting prepared in advance. Do not opt for hair colors that will not suit the wedding gown you are going to wear.

3.One tip on bridal hairstyle to look beautiful for your special day is to add on hair accessories. Special bridal hair accessories are available in the market which isn't that expensive. Pearls and other precious birth stones is in trend, so try it out. Once the wedding veil is placed on the hair, the color of the stones will stand out enhancing your hairstyle.

4.Keep in mind that if you are wearing on a wedding gown with a deep neck, go in for bridal hairstyles which let your hair flow at the back( for long hair) or pin it up to the center with delicate clips and precious stones(medium length hair). For high neck lines, sport a perfect hair bun decorated with beautiful white and silver hair pins at the top.

5.If you have medium length hair and want to sport on a particular bridal hairstyle on your wedding day, purchase extensions! These hair extensions will add to the length of your hair helping you to create an extraordinary hairstyle to match your wedding gown.

Have a wonderful wedding day and look stunning in a perfect bridal hairstyle!
Read More at http://living.oneindia.in/beauty/hair-care/2011/bridal-hairstyles-wedding-day-010411-aid0104.html